Public Health England, the NHS and the Department for Education are regularly updating the information that they publish about the Covid-19 coronavirus.
To make sure you have the most up-to-date information we recommend that you regularly check the latest guidance.
- Click here for the GOV.uk website
- Click here for the NHS pages about coronavirus
- Click here for the PHE article “Coronavirus – what you need to know”
- Click here for the PHE/DfE guidance for schools and educational settings
- Click here for “Stay at home: guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection”
- Click here for guidance for people travelling and living overseas
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
The DfE recently launched a new helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)