The school uniform is:
- dark grey or black school trousers, skirts, pinafore skirts or shorts (not sports trousers)
- a school sweat top or cardigan in red or blue
- a white polo shirt or school shirt
- a red or blue polo shirt embroidered with the school logo
- sensible shoes (not trainers)
- a summer dress (optional) in red or blue check/stripes
Clothing for Physical Education:
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Black Shorts
- White T- Shirt
All items of clothing must be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Following parental consultation, a new supplier for school uniform at Dunnington Primary School was selected in the Spring term of 2017 and a letter from SchoolShop, who are based in Elvington, was sent to parents and carers outlining the new ordering procedure. Click here to download the letter.
This supplier offer a comprehensive range of school uniform items all of which can be ordered online ANYTIME through their secure, easy to use online shop. They also take orders by phone or email and can take payment over the phone should you wish to order in any of these ways.
Please note that book bags, PE bags and water bottles will still be purchased from the school office until further notice. They are ready to take your orders!