Homework in Year 2
- Enrichment tasks- this is explained in the link below. Please ask a member of staff if you have any questions.
- Reading – Please read with your child as often as you can. We also encourage you to ask your child questions about what they are reading to ensure they understand the text as well as just reading the words.
- Spelling– All children have spellings to learn in school and at home that are based on the Year 1 and 2 common exception words and Year 1 and 2 spelling patterns. They will be given a few words each week and be tested (some within sentences) the following week. These will be marked and sent home the following day.
- Week 1 Autumn 1 year 2 spellings
- Week 2 Autumn 1 year 2 spellings
- Week 3 Autumn 1 year 2 spellings
- Week 4 Autumn 1 year 2 spellings
- Week 5 Autumn 1 year 2 spellings
If you have any questions about any of the homework then please feel free to get in touch with us. As always, we greatly value you supporting your child in their learning at home and thank you for all your continued efforts and support.