SCHOOL SUPPORT ASSISTANT – REQUIRED FOR APRIL 2018
- School Support Assistant
Application closing date:
- Salary: Grade 3, Level 1-4 (£16,303 to £17,549) reduced pro rata (The living wage supplement applies to all posts advertised under £8.45 per hour)
- 31.25 hours per week
- Temporary contract expected to be until July 2022 (subject to needs review of named pupils)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, committed and ambitious support assistant to become a member of a hard-working team to support pupils with additional needs in school.
Closing date for applications to reach the school administrator is midnight on Thursday 22nd February 2018.
It is anticipated that the interviews will take place week commencing Monday 5th March 2018.
Dunnington Church of England Primary School is currently in the process of joining the newly formed South York Multi-Academy Trust.
Please contact the school office or see the documents below for further details and an application form.
- Letter to Candidates (including person specification)
- Job Description – TA
- Support Staff Application Form (.pdf format)
- Support Staff Application Form (MS Word .doc format)
Jobs at Dunnington CE Primary School may also be advertised on the City of York Council website.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We require all successful applicants for posts to undertake an ENHANCED criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.