REQUIRED FOR APRIL 2017
- KS1 Phase Leader
Application closing date:
- Teachers main scale to upper pay scale 1 (£22,917 to £35,927 per annum) plus TLR2a (£2667 per annum)
- 30 Hours per week; 52 weeks
This is an exciting professional development opportunity for a creative and ambitious teacher, who may be interested in progressing to deputy headship in the future, to develop their leadership skills.
If you are passionate about children’s learning, are an exceptional practitioner and have the inter-personal skills to lead a small team of staff, we want to hear from you. You will be responsible for the curriculum, teaching and standards in Years 1 and 2, as well as having whole school responsibility for Mathematics.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and friendly school with a positive Christian ethos in a thriving village community
- Enthusiastic, well- behaved, motivated children with supportive parents
- A forward-thinking, supportive and committed team of staff and governors
- A well-resourced teaching and learning environment
- Informal visits are warmly welcome.
Closing date for applications to reach the school administrator is midnight on Thursday 18th January 2018.
It is anticipated that the interviews will take place during the week beginning Monday 29th January 2018.
Dunnington Church of England Primary School is currently in the process of joining the newly formed South York Multi-Academy Trust. Our expected conversion date is 1st February 2018.
Please contact the school office or see below for further details and an application form.
- Letter to and Information for Applicants
- Job Description – Phase Leader
- Teaching Application Form (.pdf format)
- Teaching Application Form (MS Word .doc format)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We require all successful applicants for posts to undertake an ENHANCED criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.