This year in Lower Key Stage 2 there will be three mixed Year 3/4 classes. Miss Dunn is the LKS2 Phase Leader whilst Mrs Priest is on maternity leave. This is the Year 3 and 4 team:
- Mrs Subritzky – Year 3/4 Class Teacher
- Mrs Jones – Year 3/4 Class Teacher
- Mrs Todd – Year 3/4 Class Teacher
- Miss Sugden – Year 3/4 Class Teacher
- Miss Malarkey – Year 3/4 Class Teacher
Mrs Subritzky will be covering in Miss Sugden and Miss Malarkey’s classes during their PPA time. Mrs Collins and Mrs Birkinshaw will be supporting across the Year 3/4 classes as Teaching Assistants.
Please come and speak to us as soon as possible if you have any concerns regarding your child, however trivial they may seem. We are always happy to converse through email or phone calls. We will endeavour to reply to emails as soon as possible (usually 2 to 3 days) but will obviously be unable to check or reply during the school day or during holiday periods. Anyone needing a quick response should phone the school in the usual way.
Our emails are listed below:
- Jessica Dunn email@example.com
- Edwina Subritzky firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Jones email@example.com
- Charlotte Todd firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lorna Sugden email@example.com
- Charlie Malarkey firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find our Curriculum Overview and Thematic Overview for Year 3 and 4 below, which details the topics and objectives that we will be covering this year.
Spellings and Mental Maths will be tested each Friday. Spelling rules and Mental Maths objectives will be available to view and download from the Homework Page.