This year in Lower Key Stage 2 there will be two mixed Year 3/4 classes.
This is the Year 3 and 4 team:
- Miss Dunn – LKS2 Phase Leader and Year 4 Class Teacher
- Mrs Jones – Year 3 Class Teacher
- Mrs Todd – Year 3 Class Teacher
- Mrs Collins – Teaching Assistant
- Mr Sellers – Sports Coach
- Mrs Lockwood – PPA Teacher
Please come and speak to us as soon as possible if you have any concerns regarding your child, however trivial they may seem. We are always happy to converse through email or phone calls. We will endeavour to reply to emails as soon as possible (usually 2 to 3 days) but will obviously be unable to check or reply during the school day or during holiday periods. Anyone needing a quick response should phone the school in the usual way.
Our emails are listed below:
- Jessica Dunn – email@example.com
- Sue Jones – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlotte Todd – email@example.com
Welcome Letter and Class Letters
Please find our Curriculum Overview and Thematic Overview for Year 3 and 4 below, which details the topics and objectives that we will be covering this year.
Spellings and Mental Maths will be tested each Friday. Spelling rules and Mental Maths objectives will be available to view and download from the Homework Page.