- Dunnington CE Primary School SEND Report 2019-2020
- The SEND local offer in York (external link to the Yor-OK website)
- Educational Psychology Support Line Flyer
- Provision for Dyslexic Pupils
Our policy relating to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and the school’s Accessibility Plan can be found on the School Policies page and the school’s SEND Report should be read in conjunction with these documents.
Mrs Subritzky is the school’s SEND Co-ordinator and she can be contacted via the school office or by email directly on firstname.lastname@example.org; please note that staff endeavour to check e-mail on a daily basis but, due to the busy nature of the school day, cannot guarantee to reply on the same day. If you have an urgent query please contact the school office.
We hope that we can all work together to see your child make good progress. If however you have a complaint about the way we have supported and helped your child, the following steps should be taken:
- Discuss the matter with the class teacher and/or the SENDCo.
- If the problem is not resolved arrange a meeting with the Head Teacher. It may be appropriate for others to be involved in the meeting (e.g. the class teacher, SENDCo or Educational Psychologist). You can also speak with the SEN Governor, Mrs Ros Wilson. We will make every effort to resolve the matter in school.
- If the problem still remains unresolved you can meet with a representative of the Local Authority. Contact a member of the SEN department on 01904 554320 or emailing SENdept@york.gov.uk to arrange this.