We continue to provide a mid-morning snack of toast (currently 15p a slice) and milk (currently 15p a cup). Milk is free for under 5s and children in KS1 also have access to free fruit at break times. Children are welcome to bring fruit from home, should they wish.
- Click to download the January 2018 Menu as a .pdf
- Download the Autumn 2017 Menu as a .pdf
- Click here to read the letter from Mrs Hancy about the new catering company changes
- Click to download the Caterlink Primary Welcome Poster
- Click here to download the allergy and special diet form 2017-18
Our school meal service is now provided by Caterlink. Our kitchen staff remain unchanged and the price of a school meal for KS2 children continues to be £2.15 per day. Reception and KS1 children continue to receive free school meals.
Free school meals are available to families in receipt of certain benefits; further details of qualifying benefits and an application form may be obtained from the school office.
Where possible, please pay for school meals using our Parentpay online facility as this significantly reduces our school office workload. It is also helpful to the office staff if you book your choice of meals for the week, every Monday as all meals are cooked to order. This can be done by letter or email. For further information about school meals and payment please see the school prospectus.