- Click here for letters and updates relating to Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Privacy Notices, including Coronavirus Covid 19 Update
Public Health England, the NHS and the Department for Education regularly update the information that they publish about the Covid-19 coronavirus.
To make sure you have the most up-to-date information we recommend that you regularly check the latest guidance.
- Click here for the GOV.uk website
- Click here for the NHS pages about coronavirus
- Click here for the PHE/DfE information about education and childcare during coronavirus
- Click here for “Stay at home: guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection”
- Click here for guidance for people travelling and living overseas
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
You can call the DfE if you cannot find the information you need online. Call centres are very busy following the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19)
Phone: 0800 046 8687