Please see below for further information about this, and the plans for and progress towards the wider opening of school.
- Updated Risk Assessment (Wider Opening of School) 9th November 2020
- Parent Letter re Sept 2020
- CORONAVIRUS PROTOCOLS September 2020
- Click here to see some pictures of how we have reorganised classrooms
- Letter from Lorna Savage, CEO of the SYMAT (3/7/20).
- Letter from Lorna Savage, CEO of the SYMAT (24/6/20).
- Letter from Lorna Savage, CEO of the SYMAT (11/6/20).
- 28th May 2020 – Important Information (including groups) for Parents and Carers
- 22nd May 2020 Information for Parents
- CORONAVIRUS Protocols May 2020
- Letter from Lorna Savage, CEO of the South York Multi-Academy Trust, regarding coronavirus 17/3/2020
Vulnerable and Key Worker provision moved back to our own school site from Monday 1st June 2020.