The Schools Admission Consultation is open between 7 October and 29 November 2019. We invite your comments on school documentation in the City of York area including draft admissions policies and published admission numbers.
- Click here to download the South York MAT Admissions Policy for Reception, Junior and Year7 in 2021-2022 (DRAFT)
The Published Admission Number (PAN) is the number of pupils it is intended to admit into the first year group of school. This number differs for each school and for 2020 – 2021 the PAN for Dunnington Primary School is 30.
For more information about the admissions consultation, please click here. The consultation is a joint exercise between all admissions authorities in York, including:
- the City of York Council on behalf of Community and Voluntary Controlled schools
- governing bodies of Voluntary Aided schools
- Academy Trusts of (single) Academies
- the trust board, and local governing committees, of Multi-Academy Trusts
Following consultation, all admission authorities must formally ‘determine’ their admission arrangements by 28 February 2020 in line with the School Admissions Code.
You can find out more about admission arrangements at Dunnington CE Primary School for the current year and for September 2020 here.