Do you have a child in Year 6? If so, it is time to start thinking about secondary school applications! Year 6 children and their parents and carers can view schools on their open evenings before making an application for a secondary school.
- Tuesday 26th September – Fulford School
- Wednesday 27th September – Huntington School
- Thursday 28th September – Milthorpe School
- Tuesday 3rd October – All Saints Roman Catholic School
- Wednesday 4th October – York High School
- Thursday 5th October – Vale of York Academy
- Tuesday 10th October – Joseph Rowntree School
- Wednesday 11th October – Archbishop Holgate’s Church of England School
- Thursday 12th October – Manor Church of England Academy
We advise that you check school websites for confirmation of the Open Evening arrangements.
You can find out more about moving on up to secondary school here.