The Christmas Fair is fast approaching and once again we will be doing the coloured hampers and we need your help to make them happen! We would really appreciate it if your child could bring in an item in the following colour:
Reception (Mrs Gilderdale): Red
- Reception /Year 1 (Miss Jarvis): Orange
- Year 1 (Mrs Abbott/Mrs Rowntree): Black/Brown
- Year 2 (Mr Gargiulo): Yellow/Gold
- Year 3/4 (Mrs Todd/Mrs Jones): Green
- Year 3/4 (Miss Dunn): Blue
- Year 3/4 (Miss Sheard/Mrs Rabb): Blue
- Year 5 (Mrs Elliot & Mrs Mitchell): Purple
- Year 6 (Miss Dickenson): White/Silver
- Year 6 (Mrs Waddle & Mrs Mitchell): White/Silver
Remember you can wrap your donation to match the colour for your class! We also need donations for some stalls at the fair. Please could children bring in the following items by Thursday 29th November:
- Chocolate for the Tombola – Reception, Year 1 and 2
- Jars filled with your choice of festive items for the Jam Jar Tombola – Year 3 and 4 (if you are struggling to find an empty jar then please call into Over the Rainbow as they have lots spare!)
- Cupcakes, buns, biscuits for the Cake Stall – Year 5 and 6
If you’ve got a spare hour on the either Friday 30th November (after school to help set up) or Saturday 1st December, we would be very grateful for helpers so please contact us on email@example.com if you’re happy to help.
Raffle tickets will be sent out in book bags next week and are to be returned (sold or unsold) to the school office by Thurs 29th November.
On Friday 30th November there will be a non-uniform day where the children can wear a Christmas jumper, sparkly top/dress or basically anything other than their uniform. A donation of £1 per child would be greatly received.
Thank you for your continued help and support.Dunnington School PTA